Tour London with Horrible Histories
Join Horrible Histories on an interactive walking tour adventure through Loathsome London! Meg and Francis need your help to navigate city streets, sort facts from fiction and reach Shakespeare's Globe... before one of them gets the chop.
This official Horrible Histories tour takes in some of the most Horrible and fascinating sights and smells of our fair capital. You'll learn about fearsome fires, daring prison escapes, disgusting toilet habits, Blitzed Brits and some of Shakespeare's silly bits. This tour is interactive, funny and guaranteed to bring the history of London to life!
Explore the streets of London on the only official Horrible Histories walking tour.
Need to know
- This walking tour takes around 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Tours leave from the Monument to the Great Fire of London at 11:30, 13:30, 15:30 on Saturdays and Sundays
- Please don't be late for your tour – we will have to leave without you and will not be able to offer a refund
- Your tour is delivered in English
- Loathsome London is perfect (and hilarious) for families
- Tickets are currently available at our special launch price of £15 per adult, £10 per child
- Fully wheelchair accessible. If you have other access requirements, please message us through the Airbnb listing to discuss
- The tour goes ahead rain or shine – if you expect rain, bring an umbrella!
- This tour supports Child.org (see below)
We have some fantastic introductory rates for school groups to join us on the tour over our first few months.
If your class would like to join us for a Horrible Histories adventure, email email@example.com for more details.
Horrible Histories® is a registered trademark of Scholastic Inc. and is used under authorisation. All rights reserved. Based on the bestselling books written by Terry Deary and illustrated by Martin Brown. Illustration copywright © Martin Brown.