- Unique hub of collaborative social impact co-working - feel like part of a larger team and share skills and experience with five other social impact organisations
- Premium location in the heart of Old Street, a 5 minute walk from the tube station
- Ingredients for a healthy breakfast and lunch provided
- Meeting room and breakout spaces
- Tranform Cahoots at evenings and weekends into a flexible events space, freely available to coworking members
Cahoots' culture is different. As a Cahoots member you'll have a responsibility to look after the space, but also contribute to the community. Run a workshop one lunchtime on how to design a charity of the year partnership. Attend a talk on tech in the charity sector. Compare social media policies. Lend us a pen. Let's work together.
Oh, and feel free to bring your well-behaved dog into work with you.
To find out more, sign up to the Cahoots newletter or organise a viewing visit http://beincahoots.org/.