- Unique hub of collaborative charity working - feel like part of a larger team and share skills and experience with five other social impact organisations
- Premium location in the heart of Old Street, a 5 minute walk from the tube station
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Meeting room and breakout spaces
- Cahoots can be transformed at evenings and weekends into a flexible events space, available to book for free by coworking members
- Shared library and book club
Cahoots' culture is different. As a Cahoots member you will have a responsibility to look after the space, but also contribute to the community. Run a workshop one lunchtime on how to design a charity of the year partnership. Attend a talk on how Child.org work with influencers. Compare social media policies. Lend us a pen. Let's work together.
Oh, and feel free to bring your well-behaved dog into work with you.