If your colleagues don't click, maybe half an hour over a pint is all they need to start communicating.
Use Child.org as an excuse to make your workplace more fun. Let your team finish work early on a Friday, in exchange for a £3 donation and a promise that they'll spend that time having a post-work drink together, or taking a longer team lunch.
Given a bit of space away from their desks, who knows what brilliant new ideas your team could come up with?
Benefits all round
- Improve relations and communication among team members
- Be the best boss by rewarding your employees
- Match donations to show that you care about what your staff care about
- Give your CSR a boost
- Claim tax relief on your company donation
- Change the lives of children living in some of the poorest communities on earth
Why work with Child.org?
- We can supply resources from posters and photos to email templates to help you promote the initiative and your impact
- Our secure online donation page will help your staff donate with minumum fuss, and keep track of who has paid for you.
- Child.org spend your money in the best possible ways to make the best possible changes in the world. We do what works.
One fifth of UK office workers say they will go drinking with co-workers at least once a month. The vast majority of those respondents cite bonding with teammates as the top reason for going, while another 11 percent stated that they attend in order to spend quality time with a boss.